https://professionalhelpformen.com/what-is-the-role-of-testosterone-on-males-sex/. What has always distinguished males from females? It was an extraordinary male power in comparison with the female was always a man’s priority.
Con-Ed Topic: Skills review on capnography, anapyhlaxis treatment, & X-Collars
Con-Ed Date: January 28th, 2015
1. Simplified introduction to capnography as a tool for BLS and ALS providers, includes basic wave form interpretation and use of the capnogram as a diagnostic tool. Discussed the role of capnography in resuscitation situations as a clinical indicator of compression effectiveness, advanced airway placement, and potential for ROSC.
2. In depth review of the identification and treatment of anaphylaxis, including the use of IM epinephrine. Focused on BLS provider administration with hands-on practice and medications identification.
3. Skills session for X-Collar and King Airway with multiple ALS evaluators.
Franklin County EMS Protocols Reviewed
Anaphylaxis and Epi
Anaphylaxis & Epi:
Spinal immobilization & X-collar:
- Video on the potential harms associated with traditional spinal immobilization
- Online training for x-collar
Capnography for EMS providers:
This is an excellent video series on You Tube; 8 short videos you can watch on your phone or other mobile device at any time. They are perfect for EMS providers of all skill levels.